Halla Mountain to the east, the vast meadows and sea to the west, and the beautiful island of Biyangdo spread out like a picture, adding beautiful landscaping to the natural environment of Jeju, providing the best golf course to enjoy the joy of rounding with the nature of Jeju.
Everis Golf Resort, which minimizes the winds of Jeju and offers unexplored artistic sensibility by harmonizing the pine trees with the Jeju sea, the island’s landscaped lakes, valleys and fields, which makes you feel like you are in a foreign country.
You can enjoy relaxation and romance at Everis Golf Resort, a paradise that contains the beautiful scenery and nature of Jeju created by the flow of time.
Everis Golf Resort is a recreational golf resort equipped with luxurious golf villages ranging in size from 178㎡ to 621㎡ and an outdoor swimming pool, for families, friends and business partners.
- Address1693-75, Pyeonghwa-ro Aewol-eup, Jeju-si, Jeju Special Self-Governing Province
- Size27 holes
- Opening dateOctober 2006
- Inquiries064) 795-5000
- Additional facilitiesGolf Village (52 rooms), swimming pool, seminar room, etc
A course that brings out the nature of Jeju Island
Enjoy the golden life full of leisure and relaxation with your family, friends
and business partners in the elegant and spacious rooms in the village.
- Room type
- 178㎡ (42 rooms) / 595㎡(4 rooms) / 621㎡(1 room)
Jeju International Airport
Everis Golf Resort operates a shuttle bus for the comfortable and enjoyable trip of the members and customers who visit.
|Airport Shuttle Bus Schedule|
|Airport --> Everis||Everis --> Airport|
|09 : 30||10 : 30|
|11 : 10||12 : 00|
|12 : 40||13 : 30|
|14 : 10||15 : 00|
|15 : 40|
- - You cannot use it unless you make a reservation in advance.
- - We don't pass through other places other than Jeju Airport and Everis Golf Resort.
- - It is available only for members, and the time may vary depending on the situation.
- 064) 795-5002~4